netbit technology : All Right Reserved | Website: http://netbit.in | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Contact: +919681862708
A portal for educational softwares.
1) Are all software available on this website free?
No. Easy CCE Software, School Bell Player etc are not free. They are available at affordable prices. However, most of software are free to download and use.
2) Will I get online help and support if I face any problem in using the software?
Yes. You can send your query to us at our email address [see Contact Page]. To get online help and support you have to download TeamViewer. Using TeamViewer we can give you live support.
3) Will I get support through WHATSAPP?
Yes. Using Whatsapp you or your teachers can be in touch with us at any time.
4) Will I get another Product Key if I loose the original one?
Yes. You can get another Product Key if you loose it with little additional charge.
5) Is there any concession on bulk purchase?
Yes. You will get 25% off on bulk purchase [3 or more] of CBSE CCE Software.
6) How can I make payment for the software?
First you download the demo version of a software and explore the software and its components. If you are satisfied with the software then send filled in performa for Product Key. You can pay amount directly to our saving bank account through online or cash payment or send a cheque / DD to us. Please see 'Payment' page.
7) What is the validity period of a Product Key?
Lifetime. Once you get a Product Key from us it will be valid for lifetime for that particular software.
8) Will I get any intimation if there are any changes in the software [CBSE CCE Software]?
Yes. CBSE keeps changing the pattern of evaluation. If any minor changes are announced by the CBSE it will be incorporated in the software and accordingly you will be intimated. For this you have to provide us a valid email ID.
9) What to do if I get error message while installing and using the software?
You can send your query to us through email and get necessary help. You can also ask for online help using TeamViewer desktop sharing method.
10) If I am not satisfied with the software, can I get my money back?
No. Amount once received will not be refunded back. The customer is advised to download the DEMO version first and go through the features of the software. Pay the amount only when you are fully satisfied with the software